Our Vision and Our Mission
The Vision of The Black and White Party, Inc. is to promote fundraising capacity on a national level for local HIV/AIDS, LGBT and other service and support organizations, groups and charities.
The Mission of The Black & White Party, Inc. is to facilitate it’s vision through various fundraising events and efforts and by providing fiscal sponsorship, support and services to groups and organizations with a similar vision.
Board of Directors
Black & White Party, Inc. is governed by a board of directors made up of volunteers and representatives from our Partners.
- President Rich Wertman (Representing Bears, Bikers & Mayhem)
- Vice President – Rich Shields (Representing Capital City Bears)
- Treasurer – Kenn Robenolt (Representing Capital City Bears)
- Secretary – Greg King (Representing Bears, Bikers & Mayhem)
- Charles King (Representing Bears, Bikers & Mayhem)
- Alan Bender (Representing Shooting Stars Productions)
- James Mitchell (Representing The Pennsmen)
Copies of our bylaws, filings and records can be obtained by emailing a request.